In our manufacturing sector we have vacancies for packers, assemblers & machine operators.Show me jobs
We have a number of roles in engineering such as quality, maintenance, tooling & design.Show me jobs
We have commercial roles ranging from HR to admin, finance or purchasing as well as customer service.Show me jobs
Looking for your next role in telemarketing, account management, digital marketing or sales? Then look no further.Show me jobs
We have construction vacancies in all trades such as electricians and carpenters as well as project management roles.Show me jobs
Accountant / Bookkeeper
Salary Depending on Experience
Part Time or Full Time
We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accountant with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating ledgers spreadsheets, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, you must have Sage 50 accounts, MS Excel and CIS sage 50 is a prerequisite. You must have experience within the construction industry.
• Providing support to the Accountant.
• Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, and overviewing accounts.
• Handling communications with clients via phone, email.
• Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, etc.
• Processing CIS wages through sage, and reporting to HMRC
• Preparing financial reports.
• Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
A pivotal and exciting Executive Assistant role providing comprehensive and professional administrative support to the Group Strategy Director in a 1:1 capacity. The successful candidate will be trusted with highly confidential information and be expected to screen all the contracts and requests for time and mail received. Sound judgement and positive influencing skills as well as the ability to build strong relationships and networks are essential. Intelligent, well educated, and highly organised, the successful candidate will be required to provide comprehensive and professional secretarial and administrative support. The ability to work independently is critical. The successful candidate will have a breadth pf experience, a good level of self-confidence and the appropriate gravitas.
• Manage diary, emails, post and calls – comfortably handling routine issues, prioritising others and using initiative and judgement in seeking responses for non-routine matters
• Build strong and credible relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Organise and book meetings, travel and events on a complex scale without guidance and in both domestic and international markets
• Manage, input and prepare monthly expenses, including those for oversea trips involving foreign currency – processing expenses and invoices accurately
• Manage and co-ordinate all random/ad-hoc administrative requests, including a limited level of personal work – all with utmost efficiency and discretion
Customer Service Advisor
£8.50 per hour
3 Month Contract
37.5 hours Monday to Friday (no weekends)
To promptly answer telephone calls in response to consumer contacts
Respond to a variety of requests from consumer correspondence
Actively extract important information from consumers relating to products and service leading to trend information.
Maintain customer satisfaction levels in accordance with policy.
Responsible for ensuring escalated correspondence is completed.
To book all customer repairs into the workshop when they arrive.
To book off all customer repairs when they are sent back to consumers
Sort and log all daily post that is received into the department.
To raise orders for replacement products
To attend meetings to discuss content of new product user instructions.
Part Time Corporate Receptionist
A local law firm who pride themselves on delivery of an excellent professional service, is looking for a part time receptionist to join the team.
The purpose of the role is to provide an efficient and friendly first point of contact both by telephone or face to face.
This key responsibilities for this role are:
· Switchboard - Answer calls, redirect calls, take messages, first point of contact for business
· Visitors - Meet and greet in a professional manner, sign in, deal with queries, offer refreshments
· Typing - Assisting with dictation if team is busy
· Room Bookings - Take bookings and room preparation
· New Client Enquiries - Follow policy and logging details of
· Other duties include - Helping departments with payment logging, post opening and distribution, health and safety checks - fire alarms etc.
SQL BI Developer
• You will be heavily involved in the provision of timely information that will help to deliver the key Strategic Initiatives of the business
• Join a team that is embracing the Digital World and adapting its systems and services to take advantage of the benefits that this brings
• Use the latest Business Information (BI) tools available from Microsoft and other key software providers
• You will be responsible for the maintenance of data connections for all of company sites worldwide
• Work closely with the Senior Management team in the planning, designing, and implementation of new BI requirements
• Maintain Production and Test ERP database environments
• Manage the integration of data between key business systems both On-premise and in the Cloud
• Support achievement of budgeted sales and profit, proactively analysing profit variances and provide recommendations and options for improvement.
• Undertake thorough reviews of cost centre information with the Directors, challenging expenditure and were appropriate help them to make informed business decisions prior to changes in processes.
• Responsible for the accurate revaluation of the inventory and tracking of price movements against budgeted standards, portraying this information effectively back to the supply team and the Directors.
• Liaise with the purchasing team to ensure all significant variances in prices are queried and resolved. Track purchase price variances against agreed targets.
• Support manufacturing in the running of the half – yearly stock takes. Oversee the stock count and ensure the values are accurately reflected. Thoroughly review stock losses and investigate reasons for discrepancies.
• Produce detailed cost of sales analysis and commentary supporting sales price and margin fluctuations for the Directors.
• Analyse Freight and Duty Costs and ensure correct duty rates have been paid and accrued where appropriate. Ensure correct commodity codes are assigned correctly to all imported parts.
• Produce monthly inventory analysis for the Manufacturing Director with explanation of the movements in the month.
• Produce and review quarterly inventory provisions list.
• Provide financial data on inventory levels and accompanying commentary.
• Provide detailed forecasting / budgeting input for relevant areas of responsibility.
• Produce variance analysis
• Support the Chief Accountant in the day to day management of the accounts function.
French Speaking Helpdesk Analyst
£18 - £20K
9-12 Month Contract
This role ensures the successful support for all customers, including setup, configuration and maximising value for our clients to ensure a quality customer experience. They will be the first point of contact for all customer service issues.
• Experience of working within a quality customer service environment.
• Day-to-day resolution of inbound phone and email client queries, incidents and requests in relation to the suite of products to customer satisfaction and meeting quality and delivery targets.
• Log, update and track all customer queries, incidents and requests to resolution.
• Escalating customer queries, incidents and requests that cannot be resolved after full investigation.
• Identifying and implementing service, process and product improvements.
• SLAs & KPIs – Adherence to all internal and external SLAs and KPIs. You will also be expected to contribute to the definition, tracking and reporting of the teams internal SLAs and KPIs and will also be expected to contribute to the definition of external SLAs and KPIs.
• Receive inbound polling calls, setting up and polling new terminals working with our Polling partner.
• Proactively contacting polling clients by phone to update their terminals and ensure all transactions are polled and submitted to the bank in a timely manner.
• Be part of a team who are commencing the journey of change. You will be driving projects that move the needle. Transitioning suppliers from an MRP driven process to a Kanban model for example.
• Have extensive Supplier liaison, building relationships and maximizing the potential of the supply chain
• You will be managing multiple commodities and planning the delivery of material against agreed supplier schedules
• Have control of supplier relationships, inclusive of SLA management, driving Quarterly business reviews & conducting full trend analysis and managing of supplier performance
• Working closely with internal stakeholders and external suppliers, to develop cost saving strategies, by identifying opportunities for supplier and commodity consolidation.
• Work with Quality Department and suppliers to ensure corrective actions are completed in a timely manner using robust solutions
• You will attend the daily production meetings and communicate supply status on behalf of the Purchasing team.
To provide support by ensuring you issue, receive, and record information accurately for all calls received. Also, to ensure that all appointments are met for the day, this will include booking appointments, engaging with customers, operatives and supervisors.
- To record accurate information on a job including; the time of the repair, location, customer, trade required and the description of the works actually completed along with a description of what was done, how it was done, a measurement of the works and van stock used.
- Raise new jobs ensuring they are the correct priority and budget code and schedule convenient appointments for the resident using the Appointment Tracker as a guide to our capability.
- Allocate the right tradesmen based on skills, availability and locality to the jobs that are coming up to ensure we meet the appointment, minimise travel and down time and do not pull Operatives off jobs;
- Input information directly into our job management system rather than making notes and typing them up later
- Assist colleagues throughout the day by monitoring the job screens and when a job needs you to act on it or if unsure ask the Resource Controller and then act.
- Undertake customer satisfaction surveys on completion of the works and highlight any areas of improvement required to the Resource Controller.
Junior Technical Systems Analyst
You will be a hands-on member of the Information Systems Team, providing applications support, operational support and working on Projects to implement and upgrade Business System Solutions.
• Provide 1st and 2nd line IT Application and Technical Help Desk User support to the Business (50% of the time).
• Provide IT support for EDI type transmissions and set up of new Customer relationships.
• Systems team resource for IT Solution developments and rollouts.
• Operations team resource for kit and software rollout.
• A member of the Systems Development team working on IT Business Application system upgrades, rollouts and general application support.
• Support Business Users by providing IT Application User support particularly for SAP modules designated as your responsibility
• Be a web application (Google Apps, SharePoint etc.) development and support resource
• Work to System Development Life Cycle and Change Management standards.
Working hours are - Monday to Friday between 8am-6pm and one Saturday in seven 9am - 5pm
Salary - £17,250 - £21,250
Workshop Recruitment are currently looking for candidates who are looking for a permanent role within a company regulated by the financial services and with amazing perks and benefits!!
Our client is based in Portsmouth and is easy to reach with great public travel routes surrounding.
It offers great training, in-house progression, rewards and incentives for doing a great job!
This role will suit candidates with a level of experience or knowledge of a medical or pharmaceutical or veterinary setting.
An ideal candidate must....
Be able to work in a busy environment and multi task
Be confident dealing with customers on the telephone
Have a good level of computer skills and the ability to input data accurately.
Working hours are - Monday to Friday between 8am-6pm and one Saturday in seven 9am - 5pm
Salary - £17,250 - £21,250
Keywords - insurance, in bound calls, contact centre, pet, claims, assessor, vet
Ongoing Contracts available
£13 per hour
We have a variety of administrator’s roles for a leading employer in the Surrey area. You will be supporting and providing administration to large teams, will need a good background in administration, secretarial or PA. Contracts range from 6-12 months
• Extensive administrative experience that demonstrates an ability to carry out all office functions proficiently
• Must possess excellent communication and coordination skills with an ability to respond with professionalism in verbal as well as written communications.
• Excellent attention to detail, planning and follow-up skills
• Demonstrated resourcefulness with ability to anticipate needs, be proactive and apply initiative.
• Excellent judgment as well as the ability to work with confidential documents and information
• Ability to handle special projects
• Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Must be independent, pro-active, self-motivated with strong organisational skills and possess the ability to manage priorities, handle multiple tasks with frequent tight deadlines, work well in team environments, and be productive when working independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of management
• Comprehensive knowledge of departmental policies and procedures (gained through extensive experience of working in an office environment).
• Broad knowledge of organisational structure, company policies and procedures (gained through extensive experience of working in an office environment).
Workshop Recruitment has been recruiting staff and working with businesses in the local area for over 27 years. It’s important for us to put something back into the community so this year we are supporting the Brain Tumour Research charity.More